Friday, May 21, 2010

I hate it when my cat digs up my garden

I hate it when my cat digs up my garden & spoils my newly planted seeds .
I've tried small stakes etc to no avail.


Now that she's gotten a new litter of 5 kittens the problem will get worse I think.











Someone suggested using black pepper powder & red chillies powder on the soil. Surfing the net I found this home made recipe which I will try & let you know the results.

mix 1 cup vinegar and 2 tablespoons chili paste with garlic (sold in Asian markets)with 1 quart water. Sprinkle the mixture over the area cats frequent
1 Quart = 946.352946 Cubic Centimeter (cc)

Link to the original site

2 comments:

  1. Hope you don't kill the little ones by allergy or something with your secret recipe ;P

    Talal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol............

    ofc it won't kill the cat. It just keeps them away from that particular area in the garden. Hey it's my cat we're talking about :)

    Thanks for raising that issue :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog